When will the coronavirus end? Nobody knows. But we all can slow it down. How?
Face masks can stop around 95-100% of viruses because people stop breathing, sneezing and coughing out. People are the most contagious in the first days when they even do not know that they are infected by COVID 19 because they do not have symptoms yet (fever, tiredness, cough or difficulty breathing).
In the Czech Republic we had a lack of protective face masks so we made them at home. Now it is obligatory to wear masks in the whole country and coronavirus testing and updates show that we slowed down the spread of the virus.
Situation is different state by state but we followed the rule “I protect you, you protect me” (with the masks).
Recommendations for the public
- Stay at home as much as possible.
- Always wear a protective mask outside.
- Avoid social contact and public transportation (walk or use your car).
- Disinfect often your hands and masks (boil it).
- Share it among your friends.
How to make a mask at home
Thank you for sharing.